We are thrilled to host the 33 1/3 anniversary with the Sugar Beets on our outdoor stage for a very special Saturday night concert! The Sugar Beets are an eight-piece ensemble formed here in Eugene over 33 years ago, featuring moving female lead and harmony vocals, fiddle, mandolin, acoustic guitar, stand-up bass, drums, and percussion.
Their high-energy acoustic dance music has become the soundtrack for countless outdoor celebrations, rites of passage, kickoffs, rallies, and tributes throughout the Pacific Northwest. Their rich harmonies, impeccable musicianship, and extraordinary versatility are captivating to any age group. The band has produced six professional recordings the most recent of which, Secret to Happiness, can be heard regularly on local radio. Having formed the group as students at the University of Oregon in 1990, the rapport among these long-time friends is as endearing as it is entertaining.
They will be joined by very special guests Paul Biondi (woodwinds) and Brianna Bassett (vocals).
Tickets are $15 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket. Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance.
Food truck: MBOSQ + TBA
NO PAPER TICKETS WILL BE MAILED- ALL TICKETS ARE WILL CALL UNDER THE NAME OF THE PURCHASER
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash at all times.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature microbrews and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- Wine and beer are available to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- The concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm.
Refund policy: Full refund will be given on ticket purchases up until the day of the event.