Join Ballet Fantastique at beautiful Silvan Ridge Winery for a late summer outdoor concert in wine country, featuring LIVE MUSIC and uplifting, site-specific choreography from the international artists of Ballet Fantastique!
Enjoy dinner, sip on delicious wine, and experience a one-of-a-kind performance as the sun sets behind the rolling hills. All proceeds benefit Ballet Fantastique’s arts and education programs.
All tickets are sold in advance. Ticket price does not include food and beverage. Minors are allowed–tickets are required for children over the age of 2. No outside alcohol. Email email@example.com with questions.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Music begins at 6, live music at 6:30 pm, and performance is from 7-8 pm
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature Planktown and Oakshire beer and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We will not offer tasting during this event but do have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Children are welcome (all children over the age of 2 must have a ticket) but must remain with an adult at all times.